Watch the videos below to see the Tomohopper in action! Please expect 1-2 weeks for this item to ship.
Stop wasting time picking up balls, improve your tennis, and above all have fun! Tennis is a game that requires a lot of practice to become an accomplished player, and the biggest obstacle to practicing is picking up balls. NOT ANY LONGER! The Tomohopper actually makes picking up balls FUN! No more bending over and picking balls up one by one and putting them in a basket.
The Tomohopper ball mower picks up 90 balls quickly, smoothly, quietly, and effortlessly. When you are done mowing up the balls, the basket hangs on the handle for easy feeding, and when you are ready to go home it all folds together in a compact package that fits into the back seat of your car. If you are a teaching pro on the go, or a parent who feeds balls, or simply somebody who wants to get better and spends a lot of time practicing on his own - the Tomohopper is clever design and easy to use ball mower.
Now can be used with Pickleballs.
- Dimensions : 32" x 18" x 19"
- Gathering arms spread 42" for efficient gathering at net and fence.
- Easily lockable and removable arms for quick use and easy storage.
- Durable material that lasts at least 7 years.
- Will pick up regular yellow balls as well as green, orange and red training balls.
- Non-rust molded plastic.
- Rugged non-marking wheels for all court surfaces.
- Removable arms for easy storage.
- Heavy duty basket fits 90 balls - extra baskets available for purchase - select from drop down menu above.
- Minimal mechanical and metal parts for minimum maintenance.
- Available colors: green arms or red arms - select from drop down menu above.
- Weight : 22.35 lbs (11.5 kg)
- 1.5 years limited parts warranty.
- The optional replacement basket is available to purchase which doubles the ball capacity. Each basket holds 90 balls. Please call our office at 1-888-366-4711 to make this purchase.
"The Tomohopper has allowed me to finally retire most of the ball hoppers I have at my club. It's lightness and maneuverability make it actually fun to pick up balls. Kids love using it. I have other mowers which are expensive, heavy, and very hard to store. At a public club like mine, the Tomohopper is a perfect fit"
Director of Tennis, Balboa Tennis Club