Challenge: My students hit in the net too much! I want a better way to teach them arc than repeated verbal instructions that go nowhere.
Solution: The Airzone System is the surefire answer for players who hit too many balls into the net. The Airzone takes care of this problem without verbal instructions by providing a visual target for players to aim for.
- Sets up in minutes, no tools required
- Includes two 7-foot chrome poles, bungee with winder and Airzone net
- Includes four 18" foam noodles and 6 colorful flags to create target windows
- Includes detailed game and drill booklet
- Easily raise the net height using the Airzone net or bungee to guide players to hit with more arc
- Higher arc translates into 67% more depth on groundstrokes to drastically reduce the number of balls hit into the net
- Weather-resistant screw-together steel poles allow for any adjustment in net height, up to 7 feet
- The bungee component allows players to drill either over the bright yellow line or under, depending on the shot being practiced
- Includes durable and convenient carry case
"The Airzone and Ropezone have been instrumental in the growth of our tennis lesson program. We use them nearly every day."
USPTA and PTR Master Pro