The patented Oncourt Offcourt MultiNet, available after 2 years of testing, is the most durable and versatile portable net system in the world.
Check out the following unique features:
- Multi-purpose – The only 18-foot net that works for 36-foot tennis court height and regulation Badminton height. Adjusts to 33 inches or 60 inches in the middle, respectively, every time!
- Telescoping poles – The vertical net poles raise and lower with a patented telescopic connector.
- Built-in Airzone – The only 18-foot net with a built-in training system. The bright yellow top band creates an Airzone up to 68 inches to help develop spin and arc.
- Built-in second net – Connect top band to fence or regular net to create a second net. Save money on extra nets or Caution Tape.
- Built-in scoring system – The only net with a patented built-in scorekeeper for drilling and competition. Easy for young children to use! Package comes with 2 sets of score markers (a total of 8 pieces) in the event some pieces are lost.
- Tube-protected bungee – The bungee-connected middle section is protected with a plastic tube to prevent fraying and breaking!
- Quick set up – The bases are designed with our patented “quick-hinge” design for super quick set-up combined with a 4-piece bungee connected middle section. No pieces to lose.
- Light-weight – MultiNet weighs 19 pounds (compare to the Wilson Bungee Net Systems at 13 pounds but without the MultiNet's features!)
- Multi-section zippered bag – Three sections make storage easier and help eliminate tangled nets.
For badminton lovers, these badminton nets are perfect for home, school, and club use!
Care Suggestion: Portable Net Systems are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. However, please do not leave this product outside for extended periods. We suggest that you store your system indoors and not expose to wet or extreme outside elements. Although most Portable Net Systems are rust resistant, they are not rust proof. We cannot warranty products that are left outside for extended periods.
U.S. patent received. Contact OnCourt OffCourt with any questions in this regard.