Please note that this ball machine has a 2-3 week lead time.
The Wilson Portable Ball Machine is lighter and more compact than any ball machine with similar features.
- Ball Speed – Up to 75 MPH.
- Ball Feed – Adjustable from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds to every 10 seconds.
- Spin Control – Heavy underspin to heavy topspin.
- Electronic Elevation Control – Ball trajectory is electronically adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- 110 Ball Capacity
- Rechargeable Battery – Built-in battery provides up to four hours of playing time per charge. Even more playing time is available with an optional External Battery Pack.
- Smart Battery Charger – Fully charges the battery overnight and shuts off automatically to prevent over-charging.
- Start-up Time Delay – Allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Built-in Handle – Plus towing wheels to enhance portability.
- Built-in Oscillator – Delivers shots randomly across the court for hitting on the run.
- Available w/ 2-line Oscillator – Allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows an instructor to automatically shoot to two lines of students. ($200)
- Available w/ 2-button Wireless Remote – Starts and stops ball delivery, and controls side-to-side position of the ball throws.($200)
|Ball Ejection Speed
|Ball Feed Rate
|Playing Time (Battery Model)
||22"L x 14"W x 20"H
We offer Free Shipping on all machines over $350 to the contiguous 48 U.S. States and a Low-Price Guarantee on ball machines – we will beat any published ball machine price. And as an established national dealer, we stand behind every ball machine we sell - you can count on us to be here if you need us. Call our experienced sales staff to help you with your purchase - we can help you compare prices and features, and find the right machine for your game.
For shipping to Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Alaska, please contact our office on 1-888-366-4711 for a freight quote. Orders placed to these four zones are not finalized until freight cost has been calculated by our office. Customer is responsible for all duties and taxes on shipments outside the United States.