Quick Start 36 Red Felt Balls are 15% larger than standard tennis balls, increasing the success rate for beginners. They are specifically designed and tested for 36-foot USTA recommended courts. Quick Start 36 Red Felt Balls are available in both 30-ball bucket and 60-ball bucket sizes. Select your quantity from the drop-down menu above.
- Unique bucket hinge design for easier ball access and storage
- All OnCourt OffCourt felt transition balls are USTA approved
- Buckets double as storage containers and targets!
Quick Start transition balls help slow the game of tennis down for beginners, giving players more time to prepare their racquet and move to each ball. With a lower compression, the balls don't bounce as high, keeping them within a younger players strike zone, creating more chances to make contact with the ball.
Choose from the following USTA transition ball levels:
- Red ball—slowest speed, slightly larger than standard tennis balls, lowest bounce
- Orange ball—medium speed, same size as standard tennis balls, somewhat reduced bounce
- Green ball—faster speed, same size as standard tennis balls, slightly reduced bounce
- Yellow (standard) ball—regular speed and bounce
"The Quick Start tennis balls OnCourt OffCourt offers packaged in buckets are tremendous. We ordered 10 each of the large buckets with the red balls (for 36-foot courts), orange balls (for 60-foot courts) and green balls (for 78-foot courts). The buckets come in handy for both targets and storage."
CEO, Austin Tennis Academy