The Start Rite Grip Trainer is a teaching must-have! Help your students get a feel for the continental and other grips in minutes. Tennis lessons just got a whole lot more effective! Attaches to grip quickly and easily. Does not make grip size feel larger. Very durable!
What can the Grip Trainer do for you?
- Train the hand to use the continental grip.
- Eliminate instructor frustration teaching the continental grip.
- Hold the racquet properly by separating the index and middle finger.
- Grip the racquet handle the proper height without choking-up.
- Help adjust the forehand grip from full-western to semi-western.
- Can also be used for Pickleball!
There are primary and secondary ways to use the Start Rite Grip Trainer. The primary way is to position it between the index finger and middle finger. The secondary way is to use it to position it to help firm up the location of the heel of the hand. For example, for the Continental grip on serving or volleying, if the student has a problem with that part of the hand sliding, locating the Grip Trainer to hold the heel of the hand in place can work wonders!